New kitten!

Sonatine

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I adopted a voidling kitten this past Saturday! I had told myself no more cats until I moved somewhere bigger, but knowing his situation (he was in a house with a lot of other cats and was very timid there, struggling to get enough attention and socialization), I couldn't help it.

Meet Gizmo the gremlin, Mo for short!

gizmo1.jpg
gizmo2.jpg

These pictures aren't the best, and I admit he's kind of a skinny little thing, and has a URI (working on getting him a vet appointment for it, but he's otherwise eating well and playful).

One thing I do wanna ask though... is it just me or does his eye look cloudy in that last picture? He jumps and climbs okay so his vision is probably not too bad, at least.

Mumma2fourfurbabies

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
He's adorable 😍 well done you giving him a loving home! Can't really answer for his eye but wanted to mention how cute he is!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Sonatine

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
He's adorable 😍 well done you giving him a loving home! Can't really answer for his eye but wanted to mention how cute he is!
He is pretty cute. And so sweet! He was shy and just sort of laid there (or fled/hid) when petted at his old place but now he purrs like a maniac when petted, and climbs all over me making biscuits. He rubs his tiny little face on me and licks my hands too. Some of the other kittens he grew up with did just fine in that house and were plenty outgoing, so I'll just have to assume that maybe living with so many other cats just wasn't for him. He seems fine with my two though.

Mumma2fourfurbabies

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
He is pretty cute. And so sweet! He was shy and just sort of laid there (or fled/hid) when petted at his old place but now he purrs like a maniac when petted, and climbs all over me making biscuits. He rubs his tiny little face on me and licks my hands too. Some of the other kittens he grew up with did just fine in that house and were plenty outgoing, so I'll just have to assume that maybe living with so many other cats just wasn't for him. He seems fine with my two though.
Exactly the same with our 10 month old boy kitten, owner had 10 cats/kittens all together and he got no attention but now he's being very spoilt haha! Lovely when you see a change in them though ❤

Kiwikinon

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Adorable :loveeyes:You’re amazing for taking care of him !
For his eyes I’m pretty sure it’s just the light, it happens with my kitten too, it’s more visible on videos.