New Kitten! What Breed Is He/closest To?

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
What a cutie! He appears to be a blue tabby (in the bottom picture he looks almost like a ticked tabby), Domestic Mediumhair. He looks like he has a fairly triangular face and large ears, so maybe some Oriental influence is possible.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
He's a gorgeous wee kitten, and he looks like he'll grow up to be quite fluffy. I'm glad he's in a good home now.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Marylee

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Wow! Such a pretty face
He's beautiful! Very outgoing and quite the little explorer! I ended up adopting a second kitten that he's been with for the past month! They were just too cute together, there was no way I was separating them! She's the complete opposite of him, very shy, gentle, and super cuddly!

Attachments

Alejandra Rico

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
He's beautiful! Very outgoing and quite the little explorer! I ended up adopting a second kitten that he's been with for the past month! They were just too cute together, there was no way I was separating them! She's the complete opposite of him, very shy, gentle, and super cuddly!
Oh, my, he has the looks of a total heart-breaker, hasn't he? He should be working in adds about shampoos for cats :lol:
The little black lady looks so sweet, one of those cats whose affection is harder to gain but then is just unconditional.