New kitten - Help with Gender

SquishyToeBeans

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello - newbie here. I recently rescues two kittens - one which was only a couple of days old and I've hand raised to 7 weeks old now; and an 8-week old kitten I just adopted. The younger one is clearly male, but I'm not sure on the second kitty. I have included a couple of photos - i can try to get a better shot as well... it's not super receptive to these kinds of photos. Any thoughts? I'll be taking them both to the vet soon for shots anyway, but I'm curious to know so I can name this little one. Thanks for your help! This forum is great
20191023_220733.jpg
20191023_220919.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

SquishyToeBeans

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you! And awh, that's so sweet. Nora is such a cute name! I was suspecting this little one was a girl. The people we rescued her from said she was a boy but I didn't think that was accurate.

SquishyToeBeans

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you - and no worries; it was a pretty bad photo. I'll try taking another when I'm home later today. I'm pretty sure she's a girl too, but it can be so hard to tell. I appreciate all of your help.

SquishyToeBeans

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I dont know if these are any better... sorry they are so graphic
20191024_190427.jpg
20191024_190351.jpg
20191024_190333.jpg

SquishyToeBeans

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Oh, so graphic- I don't think I can handle it. :) It is a little Miss- and a cute one at that.
Hahaha love it. And thank you much!!I really appreciate your help!! I thought we had a little girl. I'm so glad to hear confirmation, thank you!

jefferd18

Ms. Jeff's Legacy
Top Cat
Purraise
Hahaha love it. And thank you much!!I really appreciate your help!! I thought we had a little girl. I'm so glad to hear confirmation, thank you!

I just wanted to add that she really is cute- so unique looking. She has a very slim body but her face is so round- she is cool looking. And she just informed the members on here that she draws the line at posing nude on a bear-skin rug.

You are very welcome. :)

SquishyToeBeans

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Awh thank you!! She's an absolute sweetheart. And agreed... dont ask her to send nudes lol

SquishyToeBeans

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Just a quick update... the vet confirmed, she's a girl! Thank you everyone! We named her Luna :)