New Kitten,but Not Sure What Breed She Is.

wolves87

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello Everyone!

I just got my new baby yesterday morning and I was hoping I could get some help here. I'm thinking she's a Seal Point,but then again,I also think she may be a Lynx Point Siamese?

Little back story to why she's so young away from mom. Her mother was a stray Tortoiseshell who was killed (hit by car) right after her and her sibling (only two in litter) were born . My friend who is an experienced bottle feeder,took both in, sadly the other sibling died shortly after being rescued. Miku (pronounced Me-Koo) is 5 weeks old now and is doing very well. She will now forever have a home with me.

Does anyone have an idea of what she could be? She has a blackish tail,paws are somewhat darker and her ears are dark colored.

Attachments

lutece

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She's very cute! I would describe her as a seal lynx point domestic shorthair. The colorpoint gene (responsible for pointed coloration) is recessive, and originally came from the Siamese in the 1950s/60s, but at this point it is widespread in the domestic cat gene pool and doesn't indicate recent Siamese ancestry. Most cats aren't any particular breed.

calikitteh

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Poor thing has had a rough start, lucky she found you! We have a lynx point too and it's fun seeing their colors change over time. :)