new kitten and bloody stool

hongducwb

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Today when i'm bring him to home, and feeding him with chicken meat and feeding food which i usually gave it to all my cats.
He seem hungry when eating, and when he poop, i saw stool is normal and his anus is red, i think it's normal for kitten but when he licking it, it gone
Second poop, now i watching him closely, normal stool but a bit wet, and it cover with blood, his ass have blood drop to fur too.

tomorrow i will bring him to vet, before that my vet said he may have amip ( Entamoeba histolytica ( EH ) ) when i telling he that my new kitten have bloody stool

* i bought him yesterday and bring him to home, put him in carrier bags and driving him with motobike to home (about 4km), look like he very stressed when rapidly breath (now is normal)

at home he made 1st normal stool, with blood - normal smell , 2nd stool after 1-3h (i dont remember) - still normal, and this time it a bit not hard stool
the recently stool : now it look like diarrhea, i dont know if recently seller feeding him with massive dry food or it's because stressed/my food give to her.

*he very active, free-roaming 4 floor in big house, his weight look under 1kg i'm not checked yet
i just recently give him Oral Rehydration Solution (oresol) with syringe, about 1.5x syringe and he drinking very well

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hongducwb

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello, what did the vet say?
he's came back in late afternoon so i'm not visit him yet and checking cat stool. after morning when i come to pet store and owner suggest me E.LAC, costed 0.2$ and i mixing it with chicken/dry food(make it wet first)
now his stool have shaped, let in there in litter box awhile, it's just like normal stool, so i think it good

How did you get this kitten? Is he a rescue?
bought from breeder, but nvm, i gave him E.LAC now his stool have shape

hongducwb

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
and i also give him verbac nutri-plus gel too,
2 days after bought, now he's very active, running pretty fast

but i just check recently stool, it 's a bit mushy with little blood, so tomorrow i still bring him to vet to check

hongducwb

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
my cat is persian
i can clearly see the white rib bones under skin, hip bone is exposed if there is no fur, skin is so thin that i can also see-through and see green tummy inside. When i come to vet, he feel the spine instead and said it normal, temperature check is normal (cat is very active, eating, playing etc..) and my cat weight is about 0.9kg, about 2-3months

morning 14/9, two watery stool, so i stop give him my normal food which feeding 5 adult cats (rice with salmon fish powder etc..) and get one worm pill from vet, 6 hours late open his mouth and put it in, giving him dry food for kittens, now his stool starting normal.

this is first time i see this type of kitten with so thin skin, i have many kittens before but none of them feel like this.
my other cats is like 50% hybrid persian, and this new kitten is like 80-90% pure persian

vet said 7days later i should bring him to him for Vaccines

hongducwb

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
now i'm treating his skin problem, look like fleas, morning i found only one fleas on his body, multiple place have dry skin,little red

when i'm careful peel it, he pain so i stop and give him chlorocina to make that dry skin layer soften and slowly extract from skin, after that i give him fungikur and waiting for frontline plus or revolution

look like that breeder's cats all have skin problem i think, i saw two of his sister still waiting to sell, and pretty sure they get serious skin problem than mine new cat :( included worms

hongducwb

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
they are just buying bunch of cats (mother/father/kittens) and resell them i think, it much cheaper, and then cats getting shipped through bus in a long road, so this look like i rescue one cat from them instead buying. They even trying to lie me about cat breed

several years ago i sold one cat and buyer give her back to me after several days, she back but extremely weak, i dont know what they do to her, so i just decided take care of her and then 4.5 years later pyometra hit her included exposed FPV one day before surgery at vet's shelter. if it was those breeder i think she may not last 4.5+years. they cared about money more than healthy cat, most of them. dity black water bowl, moist enviroment, pure dry food (kidney,etc.. problems)