New Job Vibes

ollyextra05

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It'd take WAY too long to list all the reasons why I need a new job!!!

I've been hunting for awhile now and have had a few "close-but-no" jobs where I went into second and third interviews and then they chose someone WITHOUT a Masters Degree, probably because they can pay them less.

This week I have a THIRD interview on Thursday and am also expecting a phone call from an interview I had last week....

At this point, I'm more concerned about my happiness and on building some momentum in my career than making a ton of money: though both jobs have full benefits, which is great because having me on my husband's plan is super expensive.

I'm not entirely certain which one at this point would be more money or which one I want more. Gosh, it would be great to have TWO offers and be able to take my pick!!!

Send those TCS vibes my way, they've always worked before!!!

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Sending new job vibes. We know you deserve it (as well as Emma, Oliver and DH)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ollyextra05

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Alrighty, so I have an interview today at 3:15, should be getting a call tomorrow about a job I interviewed for last week, and got a call today about a job that I'm interviewing for on Monday morning!!!

The law of probability tells me ONE of these has got to stick!!! I'm selling myself to the highest bidder at this point, lol!

Vibes pleeeeease!