new here .

kibmufxy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi,

I am new here. I just  adopted my 6 month old Roxy. She is a Blue Lynx Point Siamese and  she is sweet and into everything but i love her lots !    
   I am not so used to a kitten since my last cat i adopted at 5 or 6 yrs old. She was a big Main Coon  who  i loved with all my heart.  She stole my heart and was the best ever.  She was extremely affectionate and  always  was with me. As long as i live i will miss her so much. My new baby is a new baby.        
  I do not compare her to my cat that died. No cat can take her place ever. It is a new start for me and my Roxy.  

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise

I do not compare her to my cat that died. No cat can take her place ever. It is a new start for me and my Roxy.  
Good for you.. they all bring something new, different and wonderful to our lives..

Welcome to TCS! 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kibmufxy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you !  Oh yes they are all different with different looks, likes, and  personalities. So unique every  one of them. I volunteer at a no -kill shelter and the adult cats and the kittens are so precious and all different and all wonderful in their own ways. My Sophie ( Main Coon ) who died at 18 with her second stroke is  in Kitty Heaven. It broke my heart to see her  dying. She gave me such love and affection. Animals are the best !  Not a day goes by that she is not in my thoughts and is forever in my heart.   

Have a wonderful day tomorrow and a great weekend.