New Here ...

heartnsoul

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello

My name is Cait and I am just beginning the fun (yet difficult I am sure) hobby of cat showing. I now have my first show/breeder female chocolate Persian and I will be entering her into her first show (CFA) the end of July in Windsor, ON. I am so excited, although quite nervous all at the same time.

Silver Palm Kiss of Heart'nSoul (AKA "Kiss") came to me from Silver Palm Cattery in Ramona, CA. She is such a sweet and beautiful little girl and looks a lot like her gorgeous grandpa GC. Lake Hyco's Brown Thrasher of Dreamz Himalayans in Ottawa, ON.

In the fall of 2009 Sue Williams of Scaatycat Cattery in BC, Canada will be sending me two show/breeder females as well. One of which will be a kitten from her cattery and the other is CH. Prairiecats Bunny, a beautiful three year old lilac point Himalayan.

I already have my handsome chocolate point Himalayan stud, Beechwoods Coco Puff. Although he is not show quality (baby doll face), he comes from fantastic lines and my hope is to produce a show quality male whom I will use as my future stud.

Although this has been quite the expensive hobby, I am very excited and cannot wait to start showing and meeting new friends. I have already purchased all of my grooming supplies and sturdi shelter and accessories and I will be going to a cat show next Saturday to watch.

I have been lucky enough to have some very kind breeders (now friends) to answer all of my questions and concerns. They have all been very supportive.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hola y bienvenido a TCS, ...Catulina
y Milky
te saludan!!!

(Translate: Hi and Welcome to TCS, Catulina and Milky say hello to you!!!...
)

Please feel as you home here, we can learn so much and deep about out kittys in this marvelous site, I just only please ask you read the rules and other stuffs that can help you to feel as you Real home!..
here you have the link my friend.
http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82565

Please ask whatever you need to know, there are plenty of good members and of course our tireness Mod´s to help us here!....

See you on the forums!, Glad that you join us!

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there
we're so happy to get the chance to welcome you and your furfamily to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Hi Cait and Furfamily,

Welcome to our community of caring people who love cats.
See you around the site.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wish you luck embarking on the journey of breeding one of the more difficult colours.

I sit here as I type this with a silver harlequin exotic - equally hard!

Welcome!