new here too

lovn_my_kitties

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
hello, my name is laura, i have 5 kittys 10 rats and 3 cockateils had a green iguana but he just passed.. he lived for 17 years, had him since he was just a baby
well anyways i have a female kitty who is 16 yrs old her name is yessy
i have a male kitty his name is fat cat or a.k.a. stash he is 5 yrs old i have another female her name is mydnight she is 11 yrs old and my other female is 5, and my last female her name is peepers and she is 6 yrs old, and i am 34 yrs old lol i have sent a pic of all my kitties asking if there pic. can be added so maybe you can see them soon
i am here with a important question but i will add that in a different thread, for i am just introduceing us here ..

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Hi Laura,

Welcome to our community of caring people who love cats.

I sent a personal message (PM) to you about how to post photos of your animal family on TCS.

As you learn your way around our site, if you have questions, I would be happy to help you. Feel free to contact me by clicking on my user name, then send a Private Message. I will get back to you asap. See you around the site.

erzsebet

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Welcome!!!!!!!!!
Can't wait to see all your cats!!!!!! And I am very excited to hear you have cockatiels!!!!
Hope to see you around!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hola y bienvenido a TCS, ...Catulina
y Milky
te saludan!!!

(Translate: Hi and Welcome to TCS, Catulina and Milky say hello to you!!!...
)

See you on the forums!

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there
we're so happy to get the chance to welcome you and furfamily to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions

mrbradstewart

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
i dont know how to load pictures of my kitty. please advise via here or messages. thanks everyone!