New here....A little about me and my cats

beth1955

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I'm new on this forum.  I am 58 yrs old. I have been on other cat forums in the past but none for quite some time now.  I have been mostly on the boards for personal and family health.  My mother has been battling lung cancer for 12 years and the last year has been the worst.  She passed away September 23rd of this year. 

Now I have 5 cats of my own, one cat of my mother's, and a little kitty that we took in to foster until a rescue group could adopt him out to someone.  My cats are ages 18, 17, 10, 2-1/2, 2-1/2, 9, and 8 weeks. 

We had Keko (the baby) for about 2 weeks when all of a sudden one day he was sick. We are trying to figure out what exactly is wrong with him.  I'll write more in a health forum about Keko's health. (Yes, he has been to a vet--twice)

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS from another 58-er. Sounds like you have a houseful of cats of all ages.  You are in the right place for that.  Post some pictures of your furbabies on the Fur Pictures and Videos forum, please.  We love pictures.

My condolences for your mother.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! It's a great place to be; I've been here for over 7 years! I hope you can figure out what's wrong with the baby. That's so horrible when the little ones get sick!