New grey foster kitten

tuxedokitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I went down to the Animal Control office yesterday to get my dog's license renewed. There was a lady in line in front of me with this adorable little guy - she said her landlord is making her get rid of him, she can't find anyone to take him, and the lady who gave him to her won't take him back. She was there to turn him in. She said he's about 8 weeks old. I don't think she knew that they automatically euthanize kittens this young - they're too much at risk of disease. So, of course, he's at my house now.
I'm hoping it won't be too hard to place him - in the meantime hubby is having fun playing with our new digital camera:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tuxedokitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kittens (weaned ones, at least) are a LOT easier to foster than puppies. He even knows how to use his little litter box! I love it that cats are so naturally clean.

tuxedokitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Our dog is trying to keep her feet out of the kitten's reach - he'll attack her foot, and she'll just sigh and pull it away. She's just fascinated by him, though, so she won't leave the room.

tuxedokitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Loooook into my eyes.......

OMG I'm having so much fun with this little guy! Haven't had a kitten around for many years now...he's so cute... and so tiny!
: The other cats are NOT happy about this. They're giving me "the look".

tuxedokitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He sure is fun

Uh-oh, he's disappeared.
I'm not used to having a cat that doesn't respond when it's called. Time to go kitty hunting. He's so funny - he'll run around like he's jet propelled one moment, and then just kind of fall over, sound asleep.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...he's tooooooo beautiful!
I want to eat him up! (you might have some objection to that, though, so I guess I won't)

matty & suma

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
what a tiny little cutie, your heart is the right place for saving him, I doubt he will be homeless for long, depnding on how attached you get