New furrball Guardian on the Block

ahlysha

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello fellow cat guardians.:)

I'm new to this site but not to having cats.

I have eight of the fur balls.  

2 came from the pound, DSH tabbies, Male(Sangria) and a female.(Bridgette) 9 years old.

1 came from a neighbor who couldn't cae for him. DSH Male Tuxedo (Julian) 9 years old.

1 was enherited from a family member when he died. DSH female Russian blue/calico blend (DeeCee) Age unknown..  Her colors look more like gray, pewter, silver and copper verses the typical calicos.  She was a Katrina rescue.

1 was given to me because his guardian developed a contact allergy.  That kitty is a DSH ,marbled SBT Bengal. (Ankin) 7 or 8 yars old)

2 were strays that adopted me. DSH, (Kylar) 2 years.

The latest was the gray kitty I posted an image of here.  A Gray,silver, cream DSH male. (Whisper) age unknown, but still a kitten. 

That is my clouder/glaring of kitties.  Eight is truly enough. LOL 

I  had been raised around felines, canines and other animals since a child.  For my brood, I want the best for their health.  Its why I had been scouring this site and the interwebs for information of a raw diet.

Thanks all. :-)

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS @Ahlysha  
  I hope you find all the information and support you are looking for here.  I look forward to hearing more about your cat family, and perhaps seeing a few pictures of them - especially the grey / silver ones. 

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi, welcome to TCS!  It's lovely to meet you.  It warmed my heart to read about your cats and how they came to be with you.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ahlysha

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks.:)
The one picture I uploaded, you all really liked him. Hopefully, I will have more of the clowder. :)

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
I am not able to see a picture here of any of your cats, and it would be lovely if I could. If you need any help on how to include a picture in your post send me a PM and I will try to help.

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

ahlysha

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
You are welcome. :-)
All of my feline babies are just as beautiful, I hope to have images up of them soon.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Excellent!   

I hope you will post pics of all your gray / blue cats in the thread I have linked in my signature, I'd love to see them there.