New furmama here! Interested to know what kind of kitten Grace is!

**GraciesMama**

New Furmama to Gracelynn
Kitten
Purraise
Gracie is about 5 months old. She has been with me for one month. In that month I have noticed her fur getting so much thicker, softer and shinnier. She was unfortunately not taken care of the best when I brought her home but with some TLC she is much happier. I've racked my brain and done extenisve internet searches to "figure" out what kind of cat she is but this is outside my limited knowledge of cats. I will post a kitten picture and the most recent picture I have of Miss Gracie. Thanks in advance :)

Attachments

Meowmee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gracie is about 5 months old. She has been with me for one month. In that month I have noticed her fur getting so much thicker, softer and shinnier. She was unfortunately not taken care of the best when I brought her home but with some TLC she is much happier. I've racked my brain and done extenisve internet searches to "figure" out what kind of cat she is but this is outside my limited knowledge of cats. I will post a kitten picture and the most recent picture I have of Miss Gracie. Thanks in advance :)
She is beautiful 😻 she looks like a dlh ( domestic longhair) brown tabby-bicolor to me, with possible forest cat ancestry. Thank you for saving her ❤

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

**GraciesMama**

New Furmama to Gracelynn
Kitten
Purraise
She is beautiful 😻 she looks like a dlh ( domestic longhair) brown tabby-bicolor to me, with possible forest cat ancestry. Thank you for saving her ❤
So funny you say that because her dad Max was actually taken right out of a forest-ish area then when they moved to the city he was MISERABLE. He would hunt full size bunny rabbits, squirrels you name it! Thank you for responding! Whatever Miss Gracie is shes the 'LOVED' kind of kitten thats for sure <3

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

**GraciesMama**

New Furmama to Gracelynn
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you!!! Not gonna hear " Mariah you are just a crazy cat lady " here!!! So I'll fit right in :)