New Foster Is Pregnant

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Tcanuti

Fosterandrescue
Adult Cat
Purraise
Box is ready. She's been looking at it but goes back to my bed. Last night I seen lots of moving from the kittens
Her stomach was making alot of noise.

ileen

with Luciano since 12/5/16
Super Cat
Purraise
Every morning, this is one of the first sites I visit, hoping to get word of new kittens or perhaps a photo or two. Positive birthing vibes are headed your way from all over.

Tcanuti

Fosterandrescue
Adult Cat
Purraise
She is eating a little bit at a time now. I pray every night that she has them and they are healthy

Ceeedge

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh I remember this wait well. I worked myself up so much I thought everything meant she was going to pop any second. Bless you for caring about this little one so much. :goodluck:

Tcanuti

Fosterandrescue
Adult Cat
Purraise
I noticed pink discharge on the puppy pad she is on. Are kittens coming ,I hope so

pippapurring

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
If she was in active labor you'd probably have a kitten by now, as it's been almost two hours since you posted. Discharge can appear before active labor starts and isn't a cause for concern unless it's a large quantity of bright red discharge without any other signs of labor like contractions.

pippapurring

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Me too :crazy: I can't wait to learn more about the litter, how many and what they look like...I wish I had a litter to foster right now but I'll just have to settle for living vicariously through this thread!