New (feral) cat introduction went well until it didn't

calicosrspecial

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It has been fur-ever since I have posted. In fact, I don't know where I left off. But I wanted to say that things are going really, really well. All three cats can exist together. They are not besties, but we chose them and they did not choose each other, so we are ok with that. We have had all three cats on our bed together sleeping with us - not the norm, but it happened. We know how to handle the encounters that go too far, and we can go days without anything happening. We can leave our house with all three out and about, and not worry. We are very, very grateful for all the help we have received from everyone. Thanks again and God bless!
"It has been fur-ever since I have posted." - That is ok.

" In fact, I don't know where I left off." - I think all was going well.

" But I wanted to say that things are going really, really well. All three cats can exist together." - GREAT!!!! That is the key, to give them the best life possible.

"They are not besties," - As long as they are happy and have a great life that is what matters.

"but we chose them and they did not choose each other, so we are ok with that." - Agreed.

" We have had all three cats on our bed together sleeping with us - not the norm, but it happened." - WOW!!! THAT is FANTASTIC!!!

"We know how to handle the encounters that go too far," - Great. The key is to build that trust and confidence and make those positive associations. Things do happen sometimes but with a good base of trust and confidence and respect most issues can be overcome.

"and we can go days without anything happening." - Great!!

" We can leave our house with all three out and about, and not worry." - Perfect!!!

" We are very, very grateful for all the help we have received from everyone. Thanks again and God bless!" - Awwwwww, you are welcome. THANK YOU for savings lives and giving them a great home. If you ever need advice please always feel free to drop us a post or message.

GREAT JOB!!! :rock: