New Egyptian Mau Grand

ferriscat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I am thrilled to announce a new Egyptian Mau Grand Champion, GC Mimesis Moonstruck--a silver Egyptian Mau female. Known affectionatly as 'Lola.' 'Loller-Skates,' or simply 'Skates' at home, little Lola earned the remaining 95 of her 200 necessary points at the Ohio State Persian Club show on Saturday, 2/5/2011 in Columbus, Ohio. She finished with 200 on the nose, always a uncomfortable place to sit until Herman tells us otherwise!

Lola is the Daughter of CH Mimesis Midnight Storm and GC, BW, NW Emau's Shoot the Moon. I would like to thank Melanie Morgan for letting us breed our midnight Cori-girl to her lovely boy. I would also like to thank our mother of all mothers, CH Emau's Serene Selene of Mimesis, DM for raising Lola and her littermates. We couldn't have done this without either of them!

Lola's ever cheerful personality has made her a joy to show and share with the world. She is the fourth Mimesis bred CFA grand this show season.

Little Lola granded too quickly for me to have her professional shots ready, but below is a link to a photo of her from the Meet the Breeds event at the Javits center last October. She is number 8 in the slideshow. I shared her with the world, dressed to the hilt in my Cleopatra finest. We made quite the team!
http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-5043...feeds%2Flatest

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Geezzzzzzz girl - you are wonder woman or you really have a magic touch in producing quality cats. How many Grands you have now with your cats?????

Congrats.........

motoko9

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Congratulations! (Cool Cleopatra costume, by the way - at least from what I could see of it!)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ferriscat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

Geezzzzzzz girl - you are wonder woman or you really have a magic touch in producing quality cats. How many Grands you have now with your cats?????

Congrats.........
Thanks! I've had excellent mentors who have given me great support--I must say, I stand on the shoulders of giants! Hopefully we have one more Mimesis bred GC before the season is through

I had to think about how many total. . I've granded four cats from other catteries (2 Turkish Van GP, 1 Mau GP, 1 Mau GC) and six Egyptian Maus of my own breeding! 4 GC, and 2 GP
Four of them have been this season, it's been a really good year. . .

Originally Posted by motoko9

Congratulations! (Cool Cleopatra costume, by the way - at least from what I could see of it!)
Thanks! Our booth got a lot of publicity, and the costumes were a great draw for the crowd. You can see more of the booth on the Global Egyptian Mau Society website

Originally Posted by Abymummy

ROCK ON LOLA!!!! You'll be catching up to my Grand numbers soon!
It never hurts to dream!

Originally Posted by missymotus

Fantastic Renee
Thanks, Amanda! Can't wait for more spotted news