new cats on the block

alex&roxy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My name is glen I am a new member.My fiance and my self each have a cat.Alex 8 and Roxy 2 both females.I will post a pic when she gets home.We just moved into together so you know their wont be a picture of them together.I hope this fourm will help me to get them live together in harmony because now we are in kitty hell

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Glen,
Welcome to TCS! I am sure that people will be able to offer a lot of advice and experience to you and your kits, a main point is patience, remember that they have both been only cats! I will be a little hard to adjust but they'll get there!

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
WELCOME TO TCS

so glad you joined us!!!

there are some great threads about introductions on this forum as so many of us have been through what your going through!!!

click here and click here

hopefully they can help a bit - but have a search through the behaviour forum or post a thread with any questions and we will certainly be able to help more

welcome again

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi, welcome to TCS, Glen, to you, Alex, and Roxy!
So glad you joined us and look forward to getting to know you better!
Sure look forward to seeing lots of pictures soon! Please keep us updated on your babies' progress as the learn to live together in harmony. I would be so happy to help you in any way as you learn your way around the site. Please, simply click on my user name and send me a Private Message!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

alex&roxy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank You for all the replys.I am still in kitty hell.Though I have a better outlook now.Thanks to all of you Thanks again