New cat tree

atinsley

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Bailey and Buddy got fixed today and as a special treat they got a new cat tree to play on

I have a program that automatically searches craigslist for cat tree listings near me, most are expensive or beat up but I saw this one for 30 bucks and figured why not. I disinfected it as best I could with a bleach and water solution even though the lady said she didn't get rid of her cat because of illness.

The lovely Bailey is our model.

And now she decided she wanted to go up top

Hope those images aren't too tall.

And yes, I realize those are crazy colors for the walls

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That is a tall cat tree.

It looks like Bailey took to it right away.

ryffian

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have one similar to that ... my kitties love it.
Right now there is one in my bedroom, I "love" to be on the receiving end of a dive bomb from the top tier onto the bed in the middle of the night.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

atinsley

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thanks for your responses

If I keep going at this rate it'll be a toss-up who has more furniture when I transfer schools... myself or the cats

otto

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by killerapple

I'm pretty sure I have that same cat tree!! Batman loves it!!!!
Where'd you get it? I've seen something similar in walmart, but it's in a box, so I can't tell what it really looks like. If that's the one in the pic, that might work well in my tiny apartment.

killerapple

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by otto

Where'd you get it? I've seen something similar in walmart, but it's in a box, so I can't tell what it really looks like. If that's the one in the pic, that might work well in my tiny apartment.
Yep - I got it at Wallyworld. I'm pretty sure it's the same thing.

It's a great tree!!! Glad to see other black kitties digging it!

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Ryffian

I have one similar to that ... my kitties love it.
Right now there is one in my bedroom, I "love" to be on the receiving end of a dive bomb from the top tier onto the bed in the middle of the night.

I just BET you do!!!!!

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have that same tree...got it at walmart (there's pics of it on here, won't hijack your thread)....my guys love it, I hope yours get loads of enjoyment out of it.

(the only downfall I've found in the about a year I've had mine, is when they use it as a scratch post, the rug threading tends to come off in long pieces.....so I try and cut it as soon as I see it.....it worries me that they would eat it and get impacted.....good thing is that it was about the same price as you paid, and they still sell them so I can grab a new one if need be)

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by atinsley

If I keep going at this rate it'll be a toss-up who has more furniture when I transfer schools... myself or the cats
I hear you. Our cats have their own kitty couch that opens up into a bed. They have their baskets with pillows all over the house. Their catnappers in windows (we're up to 3 of them). The living room has a bay window with a custom-made pillow there so they can lie there to watch the world. Their carpeted litter box bench. Oh, and we can't forget the bed.....evidently the bed is only there for their enjoyment and leisure (we sometimes get growled at when we try to go to bed and have to move them).

Nice cat tree! And I love your wall colors, too.

myrage

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Those are some wall colors!! Lol

I want a tall cat tree for my Shade. They used to be $30 at walmart about 4 years ago. Now they are more expensive.

Good find!!!

What a great gift for your babiez

Be Safe