New cat just arrived

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I caught a goodlook at her before she scampered under the house. A very pregnant white kitty with one green eye and one blue eye. Looks like the kittens could arrive any day, unfortunately this little girl Caspia looks like she is not even a year old. I pushed some food and a blanket underneath the house in the hopes that she will use the blanket for protection and warmth. Give her a good thought will you? She looks wilder than a march hare should I dare approach her.

badhabit

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Best wishes to her. Please keep us posted on her!

dtolle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good luck, Hissy!! She knew to come to you it seems!!

tigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good luck, Hissy!
She sounds like a very pretty cat, especially with the 2 different eye colors!

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Daniela's right! They always seem to know where to find the kind hearts! Now the battle for trust begins.

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
She sounds beautiful, with the different colored eyes! I hope you can make friends with her...if anybody can, you can! You have such a way with animals!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
She had her kittens!! I went under the house tonight to leave food and she was nursing. I see 3 white ones, a black and white one and a black one I think? She is so scrunched up in the corner spitting and hissing like a tiger, it was hard to tell. I hope she calms down, but I backed away as fast as possible, I DO NOT want her moving those kittens!

badhabit

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's too bad she won't let you near her, just to make sure everything is ok. I can only imagine how scary this must be for her to be alone, young and nursing a litter of kittens. Maybe with time she'll let you get closer.

Funny how she came to your house, hmm?

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
my husband swears there must be signs left somewhere in a cat underground railroad saying "go here she is nice, she feeds, she doesn't yell, she loves you......" lol

sunlion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, Hissy, how lucky she found you!

I hope you will be able to get those kittens, eventually, when they're weaned and all.

And that poor mommy, I hope she comes to trust you.

Baby kittens. How sweet.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That new mom must be so scared! At least she found you, Hissy. She has a good chance at a decent life for herself and her babies now. Hopefully she will stick around long enough to find out what love really is.

sfell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Hissy! Seems I'm joining in late but I wanted to send my well wishes to mom and babies and you (because I know you must be worried for them). Can you tell if she is eating the food, is she using the blanket?

debra myers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey Hisy - don't forget that big old invisible sign that is on top of your roof too! And you have to tell the horse to stop winnying your name out loud so much!

Actually, she made a great decision to give birth with you. My thoughts are with you and the critters tonight.....

Ready - Set - Hissy Grab!

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
she has moved her babies. I know from past experience looking for these newborns will just mean she will move them again. I am hoping she will stick around and eat with the rest of the crew and bring the babies over when they are old enough.

sunlion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's unfortunate, but you knew it was a possibility when you found them.

you are a free source of quality food, I'm sure she didn't go far!