New Cat - Help me pick out a name

babyzaatoura

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hey all,

So as a New Years gift my boyfriend got me a 8 week old kitten. He's half persian half Scottish fold and is just the cutest.
We got him checked at the vet today and he is completely healthy and virus free.
I would like to give him a name but I am looking for names that are unique, can be nicknamed and describe him.

3 of his paws are black except one that's pink. He's grey and white. I have attached a picture.

I've tried calling him Luca, Toffee, Karamel, Sushi, Sumo, Nutella but they just didn't click on my head.

More suggestions are welcome. I want the perfect name for him.

SeventhHeaven

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So Sweet!    sometimes just hanging around with them few days a name will come to you...Piper, Pierre,  Chevy...

feline faelan

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
What a cute kitten! I'm not good at picking names but here are a few sugestions :  Stormy, Otis,  Gale., Festus , Riley?  Or perhaps Marvel....

Good luck with choosing a name!

zed xyzed

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Being a huge Star Trek fan, If he was mine he would definitely be called Scotty. Cute kitty   

kat96

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Awe he is adorable....you do not have to come up with a name right away, live with him for a bit, see his personality and it will come to you.  He looks like a little Thomas or Finn to me :) 

junglecat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I was thinking Scotty too...or Frisky. Your cat is a cutie!

rmnative

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
When we got a new kitty, we'd watch em for a few days to see their habits. This gave us a clue to their personality. Our first boy, Monster, was basically a scaredy-cat. We thought "Monster" might give him confidence; of course being a big cat didn't hurt...

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise

Being a huge Star Trek fan, If he was mine he would definitely be called Scotty. Cute kitty   
I was thinking Scotty too...or Frisky. Your cat is a cutie!
Scotty is the name that popped into my mind when I looked at that sweet kitty's picture.  So imagine my surprise to see 2 other posters thought the same name.  Weird, eh.

caesar

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Scotty is great. But if I had a fuzzy guy, being the Star Wars fan I am, it would be Chewy[emoji]128522[/emoji]

dennis47

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
How about Champ, short for Champion? It may take a while, but sometimes a name that totally fits will come to you when you least expect it. Don't be in a rush. Try some names out. Agree that Rascal sounds like a fun, cute name. Or maybe Scamp?

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
How about Laird? He looks like he will be quite lordly when he grows up.