New cat adjustment and aggrression

seaturtle

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
About a month ago, someone threw a cat over my 12' high cat fence into my garden. He was sitting on my porch when I woke up.

I had no choice but to confine him in a room 9until I could get him to the vet (it was Saturday. The local shelter is over-full, and no one in this town will take a cat.
He was obviously domesticated, very affectionate, but yowled like a Siamese. I had him neutered, the yowling is almost gone. The others seemed to be adjusting well - then he attacked on of my males a week ago, leaving some fur out and a scratch on my cat's nose. It happened again today to another male. I have been intervening with a spray bottle but I can't patrol them 24/7.

He has enormous energy and is very strong, despite the fact that he weighs much less than my cats. He obviously was an outside cat who knows how to fight, and he's so quick that he overcomes mass with speed.
The vet put him on Prozac just for a short period after the neutering, but that period is over, and he still attacked.
I am familiar with resident cats aggressing on the new cat, but never have I seen a new cat aggress on the residents (I have eight cats, ages 5-11, the new cat is about 2).
Can anyone help me out? I'd like to keep him (and unless I do, he will probably be put under), but I can't if he continues to attack my males.

Thanks ever so much. I am going a bit mad.