New automatic litter box

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have 5 littermaids!!!! I love them!!! My cats love them!! I don't know what I would do without them!!

Max weighs in at 14 pounds and he fits just fine!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lndscpsam

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by hadley's mom

i have had a litter maid for a almost a year just becarefull not to put to much litter in it or it wont stop racking it will go back and forth back and forth till you take some litter out i love mine
I found that out the hard way already! It worked fine once I scooped some of the litter out.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I will get one when Kandie passes at her age you dont change things without permission and she wont let me get one..

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Lndscpsam

It's a littermaid. It does make noise like someone mentioned, but the funny thing is when it starts to "rake" the litter the kitties come running to watch!
They think it's fascinating. Funny cats.
I just bought one yesterday, and my cats do the SAME THING! LOL!

alaynna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Lndscpsam

My husband said he got it at Walmart and it was under $100. I think they're like $90. I think it's terrific!
Yeah I got mine from Walmart for 90 or so...and I love it!! I have had it for 3 months or so and its a timesaver!!

alaynna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lizch6699

They look really small to me, are they as small as the picture shows? I have 3 cats and would be afraid they wouldn't feel roomy enough in it :-D
I have the smaller one for under 90 dollars and I have two cats....it works out just fine I dump it out every 2 to 3 days.