New Arm & hammer litter?

cynni

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Has anyone tried this litter yet? the high performance, and it says all natural? I have baught a bag, it smells good, looks weird, and from my water test, seems to clump well.

Anyone use this?? would love feedback.

THANKS !

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmmm haven't seen it yet, but will look for it. I'm currently using the A&H Multi-cat (I think) and it has the crystals in it. Will check when I get home and see what kind.

ms.blackie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I bought a bag of this new stuff myself last weekend. It was on sale
at Pet Supply this month. I haven't opened it yet. I hope is not
corn litter. My kitty was allegeric to World's Best.

fr gregg

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Used it last weekend...and Dulcinea loves it. Now she's really pooping up a storm...hehehe...plus, I notice sometimes she goes in just to re-cover 'things'...and paw around in it again. Must be good stuff if she likes it.

Fr. Gregg

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How does it look weird? I haven't heard of this but I'm always interesting in trying something new...

eagleeye

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'd like to hear more, too! Lusa likes A&H SuperScoop unscented but it's a bit dusty.

How strong is the scent? Is it about the same as FreshStep?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cynni

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Its brown in color, and the smell is very "clean" not perfumy like fresh step... it looks weird as in, it looks like tan ground coffee, I guess is how i would describe it. i ran my hands through it quite a bit and didnt notice any dust... I will see tonight whren I dump my box and start from scratch with this new stuff.

Everyone keep posting when you finally use it, and I will do the same.

johar

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
This stuff looks almost exactly like Natures Miracle. Unfortunately, one of my cats didn't like it at all. Also, while it controls urine odors well, I found that it could not keep up with my cats other.....deposits. Back to the A&H multi-cat for me.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love A&H High Performance! Damita has litter sensitivities, so I mix High performance(for odor control) with Swheat(for $$$ reasons). For me, I can only get High Performance in a grocery store, so it is very $$$. Otherwise everyone here likes it!