New and Thankful for the help I found on the site!

amber kloste

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello I am Amber K and new to the site.  I stumbled across a stray kitty (so I thought) the other night and found this site for advice on what to do.  Wednesday morning I took her to my vet to be examined.  Then I found her owners lost cat flier that they put up while I was sleeping.

About me, I am a cat lover all my life. I have one cat, Nova, who is a 9 month old male.  He was just neutered last week and is doing just great.  I don't believe in declawing, although when I was younger I didn't know much about it and did have my very first cat, Hermione RIP, declawed. 

I cant wait to explore the site and upload some photos of my Nova.  He is darling!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS Amber

That's good that you found the cats owners, so l hope they were relieved?!.

It would be lovely to see Nova in Fur pics so we can see what he looks like, but that's good to hear your against declawing.

The subject on declawing comes up now and again on the site so the threads can become heated. My advice is stay away from them if you can  

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there Amber and welcome to TCS!
We also have a Nova, a gorgeous fluffy polydactyl boy. Hope you enjoy your time here!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
THANK you for getting your sweet little boy neutered (the caring and responsible thing to do) and for advocating against declawing 
  We can't know until we're educated; I am so glad you do know now!