New addition to the family!

catmomma627

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Zoey got a sister today! She's four months old! Her momma showed up as a pregnant stray at my mom's friends house last fall and gave birth to five in early November! She's a sweetheart, not even that skittish. I put her carrier down in the living room before I took her up to the guest bedroom where she'll stay for awhile. Zoey walked right up, smelled her and ran away! I'm assuming that no hissing is a good thing! I haven't thought of a name yet, I like human names and I want something that will sound good with Zoey as a sister! Any help would be very appreciated!

Last edited:

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
hi, @CatMomma627  , I wanted to post a reply on the other thread you have for choosing a name. But my comments wouldn't have anything to do with a name, so I thought I would post it here.

You mentioned that you were thinking of introducing them "properly" later, after she is spayed.

Somehow I do not think your adorable cats will even wait that long....lol....even if Zoey was the one who ran away first....lol.   That is so cute.  I like that she is non aggressive and non-confrontational

When I had my younger cat Sparky, which looks like your "yet to be named....cutie", I also thought he would stay in the basement and just be more comfortable down there.  Boy was I wrong, it took him all of two days, to explore the rest of the house and meet the dog. too.

At the time I had two senior cats, one was mine and one was a friends, so I just thought that they would stay out of each other's way.

I had no clue that he would come out of his "shell" so to speak, and pretty much be fearless.

He was originally from outside as a stray, that took me 3 weeks to coax inside.

The only mistake I made, and learned later, was that my vet said I should never introduce a kitten or cat, to an established house of other cats because they could bring diseases with them. But after being checked out, basically only 1st shot of vaccines, the vet said it would be okay.  

Anyway, I know this is not the case with your two beauties, you just made me smile, in that I may have misinterpreted the "time line"...

take care, and take loads of photos, of the two...cheers