Never Have I Ever

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I got a 3

Never got a tattoo, never been divorced, never failed a test.

Unfortunately yes, I did punch the living daylights out of someone....many, many moons ago. To be honest, I'd probably do it again, if this person came within 1 mile of me....and I knew she was there. Even getting arrested for it would be worth it.

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
4. Flying over the Grand Canyon doesn't count. The only person I've punched is my sister, who used to punch me relentlessly to get me to retaliate, and then she would fall to the floor, kicking and foaming at the mouth so Mother would come and punish me. My sister, of course, never did anything wrong.

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
8 for me.

Been to Niagra Falls, shot a gun, failed a test, slept in a tent, visited the Grand Canyon, been skiing, punched someone, and swam in the ocean.

I have been to Canada, but not to the Falls. I was eight or so.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
I was a seven, maybe six as I have waded in the ocean but never swam. I have never been to the Grand Canyon or Niagra Falls, have no tattoos, have never punched anyone, never got divorced or been skiing.

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Only 5 for me- no tattoo, childbirth (obviously), Grand Canyon, skiing, or divorce.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
8 or 9 or 10, depending on what age punching someone counts, and what counts as "graduating". My brother and I whaled on each other plenty as kids but I haven't punched anyone as an adult. And I didn't "graduate high school" because I was homeschooled and I took the GED instead. Not sure if that counts.

The other things I have never done: received stitches, gotten a tattoo, birthed children, failed a test, broken a bone (confirmed anyway), seen the Grand Canyon, gone skiing, or been divorced.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No tattoos, childbirths, divorces or punching for me.

I shot a bb gun into a tree idek, and I got stitches in my mouth when my wisdom teeth were removed. I suppose those could be considered on the bubble if they count or not. I'm counting them!

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, huh. I didn't think about wisdom teeth. I don't remember if I had stitches. Probably? Like the little dissolving kind? They can't just leave it open, can they?

OK, I probably had stitches, take one off for me :D.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Never been to Niagara Falls (and likely never will)
Never broken a bone (thankfully)
Have never been to the Grand Canyon (and do not want to)
Never been skiing (I hate snow and the cold)
Never been divorced
Never been to another country (working on changing that one)