Never had a cat before, that did so much damage in my apartment!!!

2kittiesplusme

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I adore cats, as we all do here.  About a year ago, my two died in the same week.  I located two more cats from a wonderful woman who has a cattery.  She used to provide adopt-a-cats to Petco.  I got her contact info from the Petco in my neighborhood.  Now she and I are friends, but that's not what I'm writing about. One of the cats, a female, Ebony, is a very sweet, soft,and playful baby, but I did not know when I adopted her that she was a mere kitten.  My friend the Cat Lady said she is a "small cat."  Hump -- well, Ebony is not back with the Cat Lady, who came to get her back at my request after Ebony knocked off the TV, the DVD player, and my Sony head phones.  Two days later, she knocked over a lamp and broke the shade. That did it.  This has cost me countless hours of trying to hook up the new TV.  Now, it appears that the DVD player and the Sony headphones will also have to be replaced -- maybe full cost for all this $500??????

I hope Ebony finds a new home with some really nice kids, so she gets plenty of space to run, and has fun being played with. She is very smart, and was catching on well to clicker training, learning to go  through a hoop, jump on a chair and down off the chair through the hoop,  ditto up and off the bed, and Sit on command..

moorspede

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh wow! That's a very energetic and determined kitty. How is the other one you adopted going? Has it put you off adopting a companion to your present kitty or is he/she more than enough for you at the moment?

Do you have pics?

Last edited: