Neutering

nlkiser198343

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I've been meaning to get my cat fixed for 2 years now. He's 2 years old and pees all over my house. Doesn't pee in the litter box at all. I have 2 for just him. Upstairs and downstairs. I know it's because he's not fixed. I'm hoping after I get him fixed this will stop. I know 2 years old is a little late. It's hard not having a vehicle. I have to change an Uber getting us there on time.

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello - you'll want to clean the spots with an enzymatic cleaner really well, such as Nature's Miracle, but there are others depending on what type of flooring you have, etc.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

nlkiser198343

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have kaytee cage cleaner I use for my guinea pigs cage. I think it's similar. I have a lot of cleaning to do after I get this done in a week. I was using vinegar but it's just impossible to keep up with him with all the nooks and crannies he keeps going in and because I just brought guinea pigs in the house and changed his food bowls to adjustible steel food bowls and got him a cat water fountain all at once I think it's stressing him out. Making him go more.

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Are you going to have them do a wellness check, and possibly a urine/blood test?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

nlkiser198343

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Yes they do everything from regular vet check, flea and tick, nail trims, different fluid injections

I'll ask them some questions about it to