Casper
Adult Cat
Purraise

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Keep the info in mind anyway. He needs to get to a vet, that's really your only option for his pain. I'm sorry :redheartpump:

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Those links provide information for financial aid, and in addition some veterinarians will work with customers/patients to set up payment plans etc.
A veterinarian will, at the very least, provide pain medication to help your cat in that way.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

CSSwifty07

Casper
Adult Cat
Purraise
Those links provide information for financial aid, and in addition some veterinarians will work with customers/patients to set up payment plans etc.
A veterinarian will, at the very least, provide pain medication to help your cat in that way.
I need to make sure first that's there's even a chance it could work, if not I'm probably gonna have to put him down

CSSwifty07

Casper
Adult Cat
Purraise
It doesn't sound very good. I'm sorry. I don't think there are home remedies for something like this.
I don't think so either but Idek if the actual pain meds would even work cause of the condition of his liver

mikameek

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I don't think so either but Idek if the actual pain meds would even work cause of the condition of his liver
Well, Mika was able to get them even with how bad her liver was and still is. I don’t know if there are different pain meds that work better for livers but I was able to get pain meds for Mika.

cat1967

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
If you cannot take him to a vet and discuss your financial situation and have the vet see you pro-bono, then it would be better put him to sleep. Whatever you do don't let this poor kitty be in pain for more. He obviously has no quality of life. If I were you I would definitely take him to any vet to at least give you something for the pain. Think of him first.

CSSwifty07

Casper
Adult Cat
Purraise
If you cannot take him to a vet and discuss your financial situation and have the vet see you pro-bono, then it would be better put him to sleep. Whatever you do don't let this poor kitty be in pain for more. He obviously has no quality of life. If I were you I would definitely take him to any vet to at least give you something for the pain. Think of him first.
They Said they'd call me back, they should've still been open till 18:30. I can press 3 for an emergency, is this an emergency? I can't see him in pain for 2 more days but Idk if I can call it an emergency.

CSSwifty07

Casper
Adult Cat
Purraise
There is no reason the pain meds WOULDN'T work, although some may be harder on the liver than others, but that's a chance you need to take
There' a liquid one they can give him but they never called me back about it and now its going to a voice mail

CSSwifty07

Casper
Adult Cat
Purraise
I saw an issue with his teeth,

The left top big tooth isn't there and the right one is constantly out and it looks like it's hurting.

Idk what to do or how to help with this

cat1967

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I saw an issue with his teeth,

The left top big tooth isn't there and the right one is constantly out and it looks like it's hurting.

Idk what to do or how to help with this
Two of my cats have lost this tooth and there is no problem. One of them I actually saw taking it out. The other one had it out just like you say and after some days I found it on the floor. Call them back or call somebody else. This is an emergency. Your cat is in pain I think and he should be looked after by a vet immediately.

CSSwifty07

Casper
Adult Cat
Purraise
This is a really late update cause it has been so hard for me to deal with...

Around 9:00 this morning we took Neo up to the vet to be put down, he had an incredibly hard night and was in so much pain. This morning he showed symptoms of Lymphoma in its crises stages. While we were waiting for them to get things ready he died in my arms. He died in pain because I wasn't ready to let him go and I caused him more suffering...

Status
Not open for further replies.