Nelson, I'll miss you

taterkitty

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I lost my little Nelson yesterday morning and I'm so heartbroken. He was only about 5 months old but he was a big part of my family. He came to us in August as a stray that someone cruelly dumped out near our home when he was only about 4 weeks old. My daughter found him and we took him in and gave him a loving home. I'm going to miss him so much. He used to like to climb up in my lap and rub his nose on my chin and just purr like there was no tomorrow. I'm going to miss that.

I'll miss you my little Nelly-Belly! Mommy will always love you!

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sorry for your loss. Nelson was lucky to have at least known a loving, caring home before she left this earth so early.

RIP Nelson.

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Im sorry to hear that your Nelly-Belly has crossed the bridge so young... Meet up with Glitch over there!

RIP NELSON

marysmith

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry that you have lost Nelson at such a young age. I'm new to the form so I don't know what caused you to lose her so soon.

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Condolences to your family on losing Nelson much too soon. The poem in this forum on "Cat Heaven" has some beautiful thoughts for you and your daughter to share. I hope that the time comes soon when your memories of the love and joy that Nelson brought to your life fill the void that now exists. I guess that maybe some little Christmas angel (there have been so many children lost in fires this winter) needed Nelson as her/his own special Christmas kitty.

gothicangel69

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry to hear about Nelson. I know how devastating it is to lose a beloved pet so young. I lost one of my cats a few months ago when he was only two years old. He was also rescued as a young kitten that someone threw outside(he was two weeks old). This really hit home for me and I'm sitting here crying, thinking of all the animals that things like this don't need to happen to. I'm not sure what happened to Nelson, but I know that he was loved, and will be missed. He had a great life with you, and probably wouldn't have made it past a few days outside if you hadn't come along. He's very lucky to have known you.
RIP Nelson. May you meet my Zorro on the rainbow bridge and frolic and play.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

taterkitty

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you all for your kind words. He was truly loved and very spoiled. He was a mama's boy and would only go to my hubby if I wasn't here. I miss him so much and I know that he was way too young to go but God works in mysterious ways and he does things for a reason. Thanks again for your support.

I miss you Nelly-Belly!!!! RIP