neighbour says shes killed my cat!!

pangurban

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I honestly would be fearful for my own safety in addition to my pet's. Those people sound unstable and scary. I'm so glad you're getting help.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

crazycatlady007

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Yes am keeping them in which as its freezing cold here isn't proving too difficult. They r v strange people but I have a lot of local support. Plus I think they may b putting their house back on the market as I saw a man with a clip board taking pics of their house and garden. My cats safety is paramount and as their guardian will do anything to protect them. Thank u all for your support ,

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Yes am keeping them in which as its freezing cold here isn't proving too difficult. They r v strange people but I have a lot of local support. Plus I think they may b putting their house back on the market as I saw a man with a clip board taking pics of their house and garden. My cats safety is paramount and as their guardian will do anything to protect them. Thank u all for your support ,
That's great, I hope they move to somewhere without any other neighbours, children or animals for them to terrorise.

Please think about cat proofing your garden though, there are so many other things out there that could hurt your pets.

misterwhiskers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Don't count these kinds of nut cases out just yet. For all you know they may claim your cats damaged their garden. Please, you can't keep ahead of, or know what a sociopath is capable of. I'm glad your keeping your cats in.

I do hope they are moving, however!

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am relieved, and pleased for you, that the authorities have paid attention and been supportive of you along with your other neighbours but I share ShadowRescue's concern for your cats.  This person does not sound like they have been alarmed by any of the attention or advice they have been given and I worry that if any of your cats did approach their garden or boundary they would be at risk, and possibly even more so than they were previously.
I hope you are able to keep your cats safe.  :vibes:
I am also glad to hear that you have support from the authorities! But, still, I agree with my comrades here in that I would not allow my cats outdoors with this cat hating neighbor. Too risky for your cat's "life", IMO. :vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

crazycatlady007

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
HORRAY!!! Their house is on the market!! I am so happy they r going! Let's just hope it sells asap. And a cat lover moves in. Will keep close eye on cats til they're well gone! X

pangurban

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yay!!!! Hopefully it is a very quick and easy sell!!!

papermoon

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Good riddance! How people could be so cruel to animals is sickening!

veggietreegirl

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I can't believe the police didn't arrest her. I hope she gets locked up for life. She sounds like a real sociopath and could very likely turn to hurting people next. I'm so sorry about your kitty, but glad she will be moving away from you.