Neighbors Cat

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Oh, that is such good news!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Yes, get the mother spayed and chipped and so there will never be any doubt about whose cat she is from now on.

The kittens are about old enough for their first vaccine, aren't they? If you have vet records for all of them too you won't have anything to worry about.

When you take the kittens in ask the vet or a vet tech to hold them while you take a photo of each one. I do that with all my rescue kittens that go on to be adopted. Extra proof that the kittens are mine and have been to the vet when I said they did.

We'd love to see some pictures of them all.

:rock:

Summercats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Wow, good outcome but yes be careful of the neighbor. When the kittens are around 11/12 weeks take them to a rescue or earlier if you want to surrender the mother to a rescue as well. They can help find homes, I have a feeling this women wanted to sell them to a laboratory. Most people will not pay much for a kitten.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I have a feeling this women wanted to sell them to a laboratory. Most people will not pay much for a kitten.
That occured to me, as well. That's why I advise people NEVER to advertise free kittens, to charge $20 for them, which is what a lab would pay.

JamesCalifornia

Mr.Mom to a house of cats 😇😼
Top Cat
Purraise
She screams through the walls, they came out of my cat they're mine. "I'm gonna get what's mine."
~ katknapper made a very good point . Obviously this person is very immature and could even be dangerous . Best to no longer have any further interaction with her. Do not hesitate to call the police if she becomes a problem .
Best of luck to you and kitty cats ! :hellocomputer:

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:salute: Bravo for rescuing the little kitty family! Hopefully the neighbor quits screaming through the walls - if she continues, try to record it so you can call the cops and landlord. The main thing is to never show fear or intimidation (I am sure that is no problem for you!). Please keep us updated, even if only to show pictures of the kitties :camera::bigeyes::kitty:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Just found this thread today. As I read along, I couldn't believe how your neighbour was escalating things! So glad it all worked out in your favour. Thanks for caring for this mama kitty and her babies. :catrub:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
TORTIES!!! Oh, MY! I'm even more elated that they are safe now!

um...I have a slight tortie bias, as you can tell from my avatar photo!