Neighborhood cat Part 2! Input needed

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
IN keeping with the season (and I'm certainly not generally a quoter), "Even as you have done it unto the least of these..." Your kindness will come back to you in ways you can't yet imagine.

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
How is this cat now? Any update?

I go with the others. This cat is obviously being neglected. No responsible owner with a sick cat would allow his/her pet to roam outside. This cat should be taken to a vet immediately. Reminds me of my previous neighbor. Uggh!

I hope this cat 'disappears' and turn out in a loving forever home he so very well deserves.

Dario the GreyCat

Owned by Dario since 10/09/2019
Adult Cat
Purraise
I hope the poor kitty gets help, it is kind of crazy if your cat is acting this way you think she’d reassess what she was doing. My mom’s oldest cat has allergies (took two vets to figure that out) and she looked like death but she never left to beg for food elsewhere. She lives part time in the garage and part time on the deck, yes she’s an outside cat but she was feral and never took to being indoors. It took two years but with the right wet food she looks like a healthy 21 year old.
The fact that he’s begging for food really stands out. I hope he gets the help that he needs. Cheers to you for trying to help him.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

amandag1

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I called the humane society of our county- they told me to call SPCA this was before XMas so Ive yet to call. I fed him again yesterday & I'll call today!!
Even my cat sitter for when Im away noticed him and called the number on his collar- no answer.