Need vibes and prayers for good not sad

karmasmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
So I am in a drawing for 4 free tickets to Comic-Con and free passes to a private veiwing of The Simpsons Movie. I really want to win.

I know we usually save prayers and vibes for health issues or for getting a job bu this would be great if I could win. I do have a good reason for needing this.

My cousin Brian who is only 4 mounths older than me died last year. His all time favorite show was The Simpsons. He never missed an episode. Ironicly, the day he died was the same day the movie was announced. As soon as I heard that I told my DH in Brians name we would be at the first showing of the movie. If I could win and get a private showing in Brians honor it would mean so much more. Brian is part of the reason my DH and I were able to get married, thats a whole different story. He was a great guy, one of my best friends. I know he would be there for the first showing, because of him I feel I NEED to be there. Getting this would just make it so much more special.

So guys please send out good vibes for me to win this and get to see the movie, for Brian.