Need New Unscented Non Clumping Clay Litter

Jojo&Tutu

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I've been using fresh step extreme unscented non clumping clay litter for years and they stopped making it. I tried the replacement which is non clumping but is scented but it burns my eyes. Can anyone suggest a nonclumping clay litter that is unscented that has pieces not too jagged or large? Am very allergic to all kinds of additives. Clumping creates too much dust for me.
Thanks!!!!

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
Does it have to be clay? I just searched for unscented, non-clumping clay litter and didn't get a single hit! Some of that may be my mediocre searching skills, though. What I did find was Yesterday's News which is non-clumping and unscented but made from recycled paper instead of clay.

It seems odd that of all the hundreds of litters out there, that no one makes basic unscented, non-clumping clay litter. Hopefully someone will chime in who can steer you in the right direction but I wanted you to know that you weren't being ignored.

MeganLLB

Accidental Ailurophile
Top Cat
Purraise

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Im going to take a shot and wonder if you're allergic to sodium bentonite clay. This one somewhat addresses your concern possibly, cats pride fresh &light. It says it's clumping but it doesn't clump worth a darn and has very little scent, the package states as best as I can tell that it isn't made from sodium bentonite, and no harmful chemicals or overpowering fragrances, made in the USA without animal testing. You also might consider a corncob litter. Best of luck!