Need Help

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi,

I can not renew my premier lounge subscription - paypal is not accepting either of my 2 credit cards - simply saying this card can not be used (trust me, not over limit or expired or any other issue with these, they are currently used quite often!).

I hate paypal, but even tried to access my paypal account to go via that route, instead of placing the order as if i do not have one.

It won't accept the password i know is correct, it's security questions - 1 of the two, who knows what i put for the silly question, and the credit card number - its a now destroyed old card. I can't access the password or reset it because I can't get past the security issues.

So..how do I pay to renew my subscription? I've written asking for help with no reply yet - just yesterday, but I know I need to solve this asap (via a reply to the notice of expiry of subscription), can't send a pm because my box is full..with pms I need to keep - some business related. I am concerned they will be deleted.

Please help.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Pat, you can email Anne: anne (add @thecatsite.com) about it. Also, you can download your PMs to a folder on your hard drive to free up your PM box.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jcat

Pat, you can email Anne: anne (add @thecatsite.com) about it. Also, you can download your PMs to a folder on your hard drive to free up your PM box.
thanks will ask dh tonight to help me do the download, and will zip anne a note right now.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ok...I have such a headache today...the address you gave - just got kicked back, it didn't accept my email..the error message was not really complete, just "<[email protected]>: host thecatsite.com[206.251.75.74] said: 550 " (in reply
to RCPT TO command)
"

What now?

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Did you take out the brackets and the word "add"? I didn't put the addy in its proper form due to spambots. It's her username + @ + thecatsite.com

To download your PMs, just mark the messages you want to keep, scroll down to the box where it says "Selected Messages", choose "Download as Text" and then "Go".

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jcat

Did you take out the brackets and the word "add"? I didn't put the addy in its proper form due to spambots. It's her username + @ + thecatsite.com

To download your PMs, just mark the messages you want to keep, scroll down to the box where it says "Selected Messages", choose "Download as Text" and then "Go".
Yes, re most of that, but I see what my mistake was..thank you, have it sent off now.
Still prefer to have dh around when I do the download, but ty

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It has been one of those days..worse than a soap opera. But...paypal has just recognized my account as current and valid, without making me do something I didn't want to (bank routing info), and I was able to pay for my subscription.

HUGE sigh of relief. Thank you so much jcat for your replies, sometimes, it just helps to be heard.