Need Help.. !WARNING! cuteness alert!!!!!!!!!!

mom2salemisis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Orig. from Texas.. Currently in Minnesota (again)
OK so I am in
LOVE
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I went to my cousins today and she said this cat had been "hanging around" her back porch and that she wouldn't let anyone touch her or anything. I went outside called her and she practically jumped into my arms
!!!!! all purring and kneading and rubbing all over me and giving me kisses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I went to all the neighbors and they all said that she didn't belong to them. soooo i took her to the vet. he said that there was NOTHING wrong with her and that she was about 8 months old (shes already been fixed
) he gave her some shots and a wormer and I brought her home!! Now heres where I need help I have to find a name for this georgous little lady
. remember I am really into midevil and mystic and mythological names thats the only guidelines. Please help me... heres some pics

her tail is always up like this unless shes laying down (of course)

Isn't she PURRRRRFECT!!!!!! Who couldn't love her. The tail thing is really interesting to me though she carries it up almost over her back while walking and it is super lonf and although she is a SH her tail is really "fluffy" right at the end and is banded black and grey.

ollyextra05

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww, what a cutie!

She does look like a Guinevere!
Or maybe something goddess-y like Electra, Athena, Aphrodite?

anakat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mom2SalemIsis

OK so I am in
LOVE
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I went to my cousins today and she said this cat had been "hanging around" her back porch and that she wouldn't let anyone touch her or anything. I went outside called her and she practically jumped into my arms
!!!!! all purring and kneading and rubbing all over me and giving me kisses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I went to all the neighbors and they all said that she didn't belong to them. soooo i took her to the vet. he said that there was NOTHING wrong with her and that she was about 8 months old (shes already been fixed
) he gave her some shots and a wormer and I brought her home!! Now heres where I need help I have to find a name for this georgous little lady
. remember I am really into midevil and mystic and mythological names thats the only guidelines. Please help me... heres some pics

Isn't she PURRRRRFECT!!!!!! Who couldn't love her. The tail thing is really interesting to me though she carries it up almost over her back while walking and it is super lonf and although she is a SH her tail is really "fluffy" right at the end and is banded black and grey.
Hi, How about Morgan as in Morgan-la-fey
she looks like my Chloe

best wishes Anne

lizk729

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
She is beautiful I would have taken her home too.
No name suggestions though.lol Im glad you in Love.

chichismom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a sweet kitty!!! Looks like she found her meowmy! How about the goddess Vesta as her name?????

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is soooooo lovely!!! I keep looking at the second picture and thinking that she looks like a "Squirrel"
Just Squirrel..... she's got such a pretty little face!!

anakat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

OK so I am in
LOVE

Hi, Sorry if I am being boring I really want to show you Chloe's photo so am trying again

anakat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi,
Chloe is a Maine coon/BSH X which could explain the tail
best wishes Anne

anakat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

ok here are a few names i like.....so far these are some of my favs

Isabel
Absinthe
Ailey
Pandora
Goddess Vesta "Vesta"
Hi, I still like Morgan. Now I've got the hang of this photo thing(Thanks to the tec.help) don't you just love that tummy?
[/IMG]

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
i like the idea of Bast, to go with Isis, but i don't care for the sound of it. of the names you listed, i like Pandora - it's very different from your other two, so she can learn it easily, & you won't be as likely to call her the wrong name [something i tend to do a lot!]. are you interested in a type of name, a personality definer, an appearance desciber? there's a great website to find names at here.

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What about Freya? The Nordic goddess of beauty and love. I also like a couple of the other suggestions of Guinevere and Morgan. Or, you could call her Arwen, ie Lord of the Rings. Or Eowyn - she was a beautiful warrior princess who survived harsh circumstances and found peace and love in the end (also Lord of the Rings).

kathylou

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
She sure is a pretty girl. So is Chloe. My contributions:

Psyche
Lady of Shalott