Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mr i need help asap

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
IMG_0825.JPG
IMG_0826.JPG
Close thread thank you i have decided to put her to rest i dont wann her think everything ok and then she cant breath agin look at her i cant put her threw this agin im crying and heart broken i will never have another pet agin r.i.p minou:silver: hope see u at rainbow bridge:rbheart: one day I understand if she doesn't because of my mistakes she will be gone i dunno how she lasted 10 years suffering i dont get it how she lasted this long with mammary cancer sorry if i failed u sooo sorry godforgive me:bawling::bawling2::doh:

Last edited:

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Cats do not fear death. She knows you love her :alright:. Please try not to blame yourself for this. Whether or not you had gotten her spayed may or may NOT have prevented this cancer....you will never know.

We are here for you :grouphug:

foxden

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Mr i need help asap Mr i need help asap
I am so sorry for your loss.
Please know that Minou knew she was loved by you. Animals have no fear of death.

The mammary cancer was a new health problem, and did not affect her until recently. She did not live 10 years in misery, Minou had 10 years of being cherished and loved by you.
Mammary cancers in cats are known to be very aggressive and occur very quickly. They metastasize very quickly.

Minou has left her pawprints on your heart, and has taken a piece of your soul with her. You will always remember your cherished companion.
In time, you might wish to share her love with another cat. No cat will ever replace Minou, she has a unique place in your heart. A new cat will grow a different love in your life.
Please come and share your feelings in this forum: Crossing the Bridge
You can tell us about your precious girl, and you can start to work through the pain by telling us her story. I found that telling others about my feelings for Kiki helped me work through the grief of the loss.

I will ask to have this thread locked so you will not receive other notifications.

Again, I am so sorry for your loss. There are not enough words to express how deeply we feel for you.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
I'm so sorry for your loss Mr i need help asap Mr i need help asap

I'll lock this thread now as a sign of respect for Minou. When you feel ready please start a thread for her in our Crossing The Bridge forum.

Condolences on behalf of everyone at The Cat Site.

Rest in Peace Minou.

:angel3:

Status
Not open for further replies.