Need Help Setting Up Animal Shelter

magick2828

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Ive been tagged by a group in new york city for the forgotten dogs... older dogs who are pulled from the euth lists and sent to that rescue which is no kill... they have a bonded mom and son pittbull and a gorgeous dog named suede. Im not sure where you live but im hoping its in canada. The reason for that is... they understand my inability to drive up to new york from ontario, canada as i have no car currently or passport yet, they agreed that, if i could get a non profit 501 c 3 rescue here in ontario to help me by pulling them to their no kill facility, they would advocate for and allow the three of the, to come to ontario, canada to be with me once approved...

Now, i asked about cats as i mainly have cats right now as the entire time i grew up, i had a wonderful dog, my best friend but, i yearned for a cat... i loved them so much and to this day do and yes, they are willing to allow the same methods for me to adopt cats/kittens that there has never even been an inquiry for. I agreed that, the dogs are a must as ill put on facebook for anyone looking for a bonded pair. And once approved, ill be involved for them to get the home they deserve. Im taking suede as hes cat friendly.

This is a cat site and my questions are about my cats but i had to explain this so that you would understand why im asking... im building a state of the art sanctuary for cats and dogs on 20 acres... its just beginning but, its under way... half for cats, half for dogs simply because, i dont want to see a dog die on the street or by a kill shelter because no one would pull them. It would weigh too heavy on my heart as i love all animals... its going to be unseen to this world the design, the way they are held... not in tiny cages... soundproof in areas so the kitties dont get frightened ect...

Anyways, do you know of any non profit 501 c 3 rescues that will help me get the cats here? Ive tried a few but, have recieved no answer whatsoever

Last edited by a moderator:

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hi!
I don't know, but does Alley Cat Allies have branches/coverage in Canada? They're something of an umbrella organization that can provide information, resources etc to people.
You could try them Home