Need Help For My Cat With Ulcerated Tumor!

Susana

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I don't know if this is appropriate bur I am desperate. My cat Mike has a large, ulcerated abscess on his hind leg that needs to be treated. I have not been able to take him to the vet because I am applying to disability and cannot work. Today is the first day he has stopped eating. I believe his tumor/abscess is infected and if he doesn't get help within the next few days, he's going to die. I know there are organizations that help with vet bills but they all want him to have a diagnosis first. I believe he has fibrosarcoma but I can't get a diagnosis w/o a visit to the vet. I am asking for $200 for the office visit, antibiotics, pain meds, and the cost of cleaning and bandaging his wound.
Please pass along this link to anyone you think may be able to help.

Click here to support Help Mike Beat Cancer organized by Susana Montenegro McLellan

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Susana

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you for the info. I have trued a lot of them. The problem us you have to have to have a diagnosis or treatment plan from a vet first and that's what I'm trying to raise money for. It's good information for any future cats (or dogs) I might have. Right now I'm so worried about Mike I can't think straight.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
MOD NOTE:

To all members, a reminder that it is your responsibility to check out these solicitors to the best of your ability. Ask for references, phone numbers, call around the area and find out if this is a legitimate cause or a scam. Thecatsite.com does not stand behind any solicitation of funds for any reason that appear in the forums unless explicitly authorized.

Please note that this is a generic note added after all pleas for money.