Need Cheap Grain-free Cat Food Dry

milky07

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My hubby got laid off we live in Canada B.C, actr1um walmart, nutrion first superstore, purina one, first mate grain friendly 5bl 11.99$ any buddy have other ideas i know iams , wiskas, friskies, no name, the other pc bramd arnt good , meow mix i was on natural balance

Lalka

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
oven baked tradition...canadian brand. You should ask in Nutrition forum, not health...

permanentruby

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
You guys have PetSmart, right? I feed my cat Simply Nourish Grain-Free (PetSmart only brand) and she's done well on it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

milky07

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Yes its expensive thoe its very expensive in canada and with me only working right now , i found first mate grain friendly 5lb 11.99

FreedomAli

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I did a lot of research on grain free dry cat food. I decided on American Journey Turkey n Chicken. Just because I liked everything about it didn't guarantee my new kitty Dexter was going to like it. Happily he does. The only place I know of where you can get it is online. I get all my pet supplies from Chewy.com
Hope that helps. It's 50% off right now plus you get another 5% off with autoship. I am brand new to this site as of today so I apologize in advance if I'm not supposed to name other online pet places.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't think Chewy ships to Canada :/.

Do they sell Purina Beyond there? They have a grain-free version that's well within your price range in the US, but Canadian prices may be higher (I'm pretty sure Nutrish doesn't cost that much here!)