Need a name for this kitten...

queenof3

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi, guys. Hope yr all doing fantastic! I need yr help in selecting a name for my little guy. I'll post pictures shortly.

Firstly, he's a feral kitten. I scooped him up by the train station, not too far from a busy road. I don't know how he ended up in this busy area, where streets are crowded by people and the air is inundated with loud sounds of police cars zooming by and the train of course. Anyway, he's frail and needs help puttin on some weight. He's going to the vet tomorrow, but I don't have a name.

Btw, I have his brother, Iggy. I'm pretty darn sure the kitten who mysteriously showed up in my front yard, and I adopted, about three months ago at about three weeks of age is his brother. They're from the same neighborhood, same length, same pattern, same color, same behavior...I'm pretty sure they're family. Of course Iggy is a monster and a little fatty.

Here he is. Make some suggestions, please. Oh, the tip of his tail is white! It's too cute, lol.

Last edited:

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
How about Chugs (Like a train, Chug-chug), or ChooChoo? Since you found him by the train. Or even Thomas (The Tank Engine)??

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

queenof3

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
U can't see it in the photos but Iggy has a white patch of fur under his neck also. And they both have white fur under their black coats. The new kitten's is more visible because he needs to put on weight. His coat is not that great....yet.

alyssam

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
They are both adorable. You could call him Coal or Cole, either version. Trains are well known for hauling coal and he is a black kitty! [emoji]128049[/emoji]