Need a name for my 3 bottle babies

bernii123

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I am a foster mommy and at the moment I have 3 bottle babies. The one is Black (Male) Grey (Male) and then the little girl she is a tabby looks like a little tiger . I would like to get a group name for them. Any names?

catmom marcia

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I foster LOTS of kittens each year and I always go by the letter of the alphabet.  If this is your first litter for the year go with names that start with A, i.e., Amore', Ally, Arnie, etc....and work through the alphabet.  In 2016 I had so many litters, I got up to R.  I like this system because when someone calls and says 'I adopted Quito from you....", I know exactly when that was.   I use Babynames.com to get my names as I tend to like people names.  I have a foster friend that uses themes like European city names or places they visited last year.  

claretiger

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I suggest for the name Bagheera for the black male
, the name Bijalee for the gray male
, and the name Rajakumaree for the tabby female
.  I hope you like my name suggestions! 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bernii123

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I foster LOTS of kittens each year and I always go by the letter of the alphabet.  If this is your first litter for the year go with names that start with A, i.e., Amore', Ally, Arnie, etc....and work through the alphabet.  In 2016 I had so many litters, I got up to R.  I like this system because when someone calls and says 'I adopted Quito from you....", I know exactly when that was.   I use Babynames.com to get my names as I tend to like people names.  I have a foster friend that uses themes like European city names or places they visited last year.  
That is actually a really great idea.. This is my first litter for the year. Got them when they were only 3 days old.

bernii123

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I suggest for the name Bagheera for the black male :kitty2: , the name Bijalee for the gray male :silver: , and the name Rajakumaree for the tabby female:kitty: .  I hope you like my name suggestions! :catguy:
Thank you so much.. I like the male names.. The female name is a little to long. Its easier for a cat to remember its name if its short

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Going with the A theme, I like Ace, Alex, and Anna. Another way to go is to pick a TV show and name them after the characters, like on The Honeymooners.....Ralph, Ed, and Alice. They are just absolutely precious!

bernii123

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Going with the A theme, I like Ace, Alex, and Anna. Another way to go is to pick a TV show and name them after the characters, like on The Honeymooners.....Ralph, Ed, and Alice. They are just absolutely precious!
. My previous litter was all girls so i went with flower names.. I like to do the whole theme .. Like characters in movies . I couldnt think of a movie where there is 2 guys and 2 girl [emoji]128515[/emoji].. I really like the names you provided .. The grey kitty looks like he could be an Ed with that goofy face of his