Nature's Variety Raw Boost Input?

Jade Angel Pearce

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
So I've been going through cat food limbo for a couple months now. Basically I've found that my 2 kitties do best on Nature Variety food so we're going back to that. I've recently seen that NV has a raw boost line. It's freeze dried raw bites mixed with dry kibble (they're 50/50 dry and wet right now slowly transitioning but one is stubborn). Anyways I was wondering if anyone had any insight on this food?

I've been comparing the regular dry chicken to the raw boost on catfoodbd.com and am still at a loss.

lalagimp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They like the raw boost pieces. Every time I put out new food Yue would eat the raw pieces out first. When they had a gravity feeder, Yue emptied the entire feeder out onto the floor getting all the raw pieces out of the container. Pounds of food on the floor. The last 2-3 bags of food I've picked up I've just saved the $5 and gotten the regular. They are going to get raw boost again though because I've got Healthy Weight with raw boost left over from the boys in the freezer before they were moved over to raw wet food. Going to use the last of it.

cocobutterfly

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Why not feed them NV Instinct canned food? Do they refuse to eat wet food? NV also sells raw mixers. It's all meat freeze dried, and you can put a few on top of their wet food to entice the ones who won't eat wet. You can also give those same freeze dried pieces as treats.