Nature's Menu - Reviews

wimama

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I am just started to feed raw to our new kitten.  I saw this raw food at our local pet store.  It was priced $11 for 3 pounds of patties which I thought was a really good price. 

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It is very juicy, lovely looking food when dethawed! My cats didn't like it very much, but they'd just decided they didn't really like ground by the time I'd decided to order it and it arrived here. :lol3: Others have tried it and their cats loved it. IMO, it's one of the better commercial food options, especially for the price.

It's definitely worth a try!

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My cats didn't like the turkey flavor at all, and were iffy about the beef. They did like the chicken. If I cooked the turkey or beef kind (you can do that because it doesn't have bone), they would eat it. So keep that in mind if they don't like it right off--just searing it might pique their interest.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

wimama

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hmm, for the price it seems like it is worth a shot.  Maybe I will try their Chicken the next time I got to that same pet store. 

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Mine started their raw journey on Nature's Menu.  We started off with lamb.  Chicken was not a favorite, but I think they have organic chicken, which is usually more of a favorite. (Beef is normally not as well liked for most cats...mine happen to love it)