National Cat Day!

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
:party3:October 29 is National Cat Day in the U.S. :party3:

National Cat Day was founded as a way to bring awareness to the number of homeless cats. It is a celebration that takes place on October 29th, every year in the United States. National Cat Day - Wikipedia

What's everybody doing to celebrate? :party: I think I'll give my tribe a couple of extra Greenies today. :D

22728945_1704214059641624_4054448648198758890_n.jpg

smurf

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
There are so many cats without homes or families of their own I hope for a day when people would be responsible pet owners and spay or neuter their pets to bring the numbers down.
:thumbsup:Cats certainly deserve their own day because they are beautiful animals that have given so many of us extra joy in our lives

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
I'll have to haul out the old Egyptian throne and decorations and kiss Paul and Chula's blessed feet, I guess.

View attachment 202737

Or, if I'm lazy, I'll just give them extra greenies, kisses and snuggles.
:eek2: :eek3:

I vote for the throne. :lol:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
The Pet Supplies Plus store closest to our house moved and had a grand opening celebration this weekend. All regular price items were 25% off so we bought Carleton a new fleece bed which he can spread out on and a cool new toy that has openings with a foil type of crinkle material inside. :cool2:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
It didn't take him long to claim it, did it? It almost matches his fur.
Yes, it does match his fur. ;) That's one of the reasons I bought it. Plus I always used to buy the same type of bed except much, much larger for our dog who I still miss. :sniffle:

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
neely neely Carleton is gorgeous!

Isn't every day National Cat Day? That's what my kids keep telling me! The Beast wants to know when National Dog Day is....I told her it was August 26, so we're past that. She was not amused. I think everyday should be considered National Pet Day and we'll just let it go at that. :)