nameless boy kitten, any suggestions?

frankthetank

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
He LOVES sunbeams, and sleeping on the stairs.

He also loves to steal the remote :eek:)

Boy kitten on the right, and his sister on the left.

Boy kitten loves our adult cats, especially the ones that wash him. He just got a bath from Blackie, and fell asleep after.

The boy kitten was rescued almost 2 months ago as an orphaned baby kitten. He was bottle fed and grew very well! Someone in our neighborhood found the kittens, didn't know how to take care of them, couldn't get him to eat and had trouble with the other two. When we took them in, he had not eaten for almost 2 days, and they were all 3 just in a box w/ a blanket with no extra heat and the people didn't know to stimulate them for bathroom purposes so we weren't sure any of them would make it. One of the three passed away, the little girl has a forever home and hubby and I are going to keep this little boy but have no clue on names! He is VERY playful and sweet, loves to cuddle with me, sleeps in our bed all night, sleeps in my lap constantly...and thinks he is a big cat already~spends a lot of time playing with the adult cats and cuddling with them.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He is darling!!!

That picture of him with the remote is way cute! How about something along the lines of "Remote", you could call him "Remy" for short.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

frankthetank

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I swear my big cats just know he doesn't have a mama! Billy, our blind kitty, lets him curl up with him and they both sleep between us all night. Billy is usually pretty skittish about new cats, and even a couple of our resident cats. Baby & Joey wash and play with him constantly...it keeps him entertained and gives him a "kitten" to play with. They are both just over a year old but love to play, I just have to watch and make sure it doesn't get too rough. And Blackie who is a temporary resident until he finds a forever home, absolutely loves to wash him and everytime the kitten walks by him he washes him. He is truly loved and taken care of by my house, which is amazing and one of the reasons we decided to keep him!

I like all the name suggestions so far! I have to run names by my hubby....I am worried the lil nickname hubby gave him will stick and I hate it!! He was a tiny little runt kitten when we found him, smallest of the litter and within a couple weeks he ended up getting a lot bigger then his two littermates so hubby started calling him "Fatrick"....basically calling him fat
I don't like that name, so I just call him kitten, but have been thinking about naming him Patrick bc it sunds kinda close, and calling him Ricky, or even Paddy/Patty even tho he is a boy. Early names tend to stick, which is why we have a big fat fluffy orange cat named Baby! Baby found us and became a stray in our yard as a little 10wk old kitten and we took him in, and called him baby stray for a few weeks while finding a home for him...As time went by and he bonded with our other cats, he and Billy became good friends and his namew shortened to Baby and we couldn't imagine calling him anything else even tho we tried...so it stuck as Baby and I don't want "Fatrick" to stick !!

mystik spiral

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Momto3boys

What about Winston? I have no idea why but that's the name that popped in my head when I seen him
OK, that is crazy... Winston was the first name that popped into my head too!!! He is adorable!

gloriajh

FERAl born “Pepper”
Top Cat
Purraise
Perhaps "Joel" ?

I love the lessons cats give us - when the adults take in little guys and care for them just as if they are their own - just so much love.

luvmyparker

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

He is darling!!!

That picture of him with the remote is way cute! How about something along the lines of "Remote", you could call him "Remy" for short.
I was thinking that too! He seems to love that remote

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

frankthetank

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thanks for all the suggestions!!
My husband is stuck on Fatrick....I cannot call him that. I did a few times when we were figuring out if we were keeping him or not, just to test it out and i don't like it. But I don't know if my husband will be able to stop calling him Fatrick. Anyone have any ideas for nicknames that are not Ricky or Rick? I am trying to come up with something...and don't want the kitten to have two names.....I have never had this much trouble naming a cat!

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He looks like a Phantom to me, like Phantom of the Opera
. The white, half faced mask.........He is a beautiful kitten!

northernglow

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Somehow his facial markings made me immediately think of Charlie Chaplin, so I'd say Chaplin. Or Charlie..