Name three things

Status
Not open for further replies.

dejolane

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
After I went Saturday to buy can cat food I got my Sunday paper and found out Family Dollar put  it on sale today so........

went to FD to buy 5 more dollars of can cat food

got a bottle of wine for myself

cleaned the house a bit

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Must grab a few groceries tonight, thankfully not much is on my list

Make snickerdoodle and gingersnap cookie dough for the fridge tonight....will bake them on Tuesday night

Work on a bit of laundry

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Slept in and almost missed a doctor's appointment.  
  (Thankfully she was running later than I was)

Took my laptop in to a repair shop and did my best 'not happy customer' line to get said laptop fixed there for the second time since joining TCS in July.

Threw biscuits for Mouse when I got home from work.

carebearbaby1

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
It was my day off so I cuddled with some of the fur babies while watching tv this afternoon, did some laundry and cooked.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
We have to take Hannah to the garage for her annual inspection

Stop at Lowes for water softener salt and grab the groceries that we didn't get last night

I'm baking cookies tonight

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Worked.  

Went out for a farewell coffee with a couple of managers who used to work with me but left last year, they wanted to say farewells before I left too.  Got given a big bunch of flowers and equally big box of chocolates. 

Went to look for little Christmas presents and ended up buying eye serum for me.  

andrya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Packed and mailed off The World's Ugliest Parcel

Did cooking and laundry for my work-week

Sorted out the mess that was my Macy's order, ugh.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
We have to go back to the garage and get Hannah tonight. 

Bake more cookies

Trash night

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
I'm not telling you.
Keep us guessing, nice one!

Me?  Open book - worked AGAIN, 
  played DaBird with Mouse as soon as I got in the door because the monster had dug it out from under the sofa and pulled it out of its packet while I was out and it was laid out on the hall floor waiting for me when I got in,
  and then looked up information about a company I've got an interview with tomorrow.. 

diegojames

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Well it's definitely not usual!

1.)    Looked for perfect kitten name.

2.)    Went on computer for hours.

3.)    Found perfect name =  Diego James.

Last edited by a moderator:

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Keep us guessing, nice one!

Me?  Open book - worked AGAIN, :sigh:   played DaBird with Mouse as soon as I got in the door because the monster had dug it out from under the sofa and pulled it out of its packet while I was out and it was laid out on the hall floor waiting for me when I got in, :bat:   and then looked up information about a company I've got an interview with tomorrow.. :nervous:  
And a very profitable day it was too

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I heated and ate a rogelach.
I peeled two avocados.
I put baked beans on the plates.

Howzat!

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
My sister and I have hair appts tonight; she's right before me, so we're going in together and then hitting the mall afterward.

Going to do a bit of online shopping: need to order from Foster and Smith for the furkids and for my sister's furkids. Placing a couple orders from Wine Country Gift Baskets....for my sister and brother. We don't know what to get them and I really hate the idea of just giving them gift certificates. My sister and my BIL really like it when I give them snack-food type stuff that I make, so we thought of something like this. It's a nice company. Although instead of including the wine in the box, we'll go to our local winery for her favorite wine....this company says it can ship wine to PA, but back in September, Rick tried to ship some wine back home from an Oregon winery and they said they couldn't do so. And while I'm at it, I think I'll order a basket for us, too. 

I sorted out three loads of laundry this morning to work on tonight

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have to run the vacuum cleaner this morning. At two I have to go to the nursing home. I go there once a month with a group of friends. We play music and sing for the old folks. Then I will stop by the dry cleaner and pick up my cleaning. Got other things on the list, but this question asks for three.

dejolane

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Doctors appointment which screwed up my medications

cat peed on my sheets again so back to the laundromat

took a long bath with no interuptions

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My sister and I have hair appts tonight; she's right before me, so we're going in together and then hitting the mall afterward.

Going to do a bit of online shopping: need to order from Foster and Smith for the furkids and for my sister's furkids. Placing a couple orders from Wine Country Gift Baskets....for my sister and brother. We don't know what to get them and I really hate the idea of just giving them gift certificates. My sister and my BIL really like it when I give them snack-food type stuff that I make, so we thought of something like this. It's a nice company. Although instead of including the wine in the box, we'll go to our local winery for her favorite wine....this company says it can ship wine to PA, but back in September, Rick tried to ship some wine back home from an Oregon winery and they said they couldn't do so. And while I'm at it, I think I'll order a basket for us, too. 

I sorted out three loads of laundry this morning to work on tonight
[/quotei

I can have wine and all sorts of stuff sent from here to USA and other countries no problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.