Name three things

Status
Not open for further replies.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Went to the dentist for a check up.

Did a small food shop - got piles of fruit plus a chicken leg for Mouse to try - going to cook it up then freeze in tiny parcels so he can get it as a daily treat:)

Sorted out spare room ready for a friend coming to stay tonight.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Day 4 of Cinnamon Pickles - just draining the pickles, re-boiling the syrup, and adding everything together again for another day

Run a few errands: bank, Target, the mall. Rick saw a pretty tank top that he'd like me to buy. They didn't have the coordinating sweater, though, so I had to order that online. So while we're picking up the sweater I'm going to buy the top, too. (As a service to the general public, I never go out sleeveless....don't like my arms....but will wear a tank with something layered over.) While we were at the mall on Saturday, I found some tops at another store that I'd like to try on, while I'm in the mood. It doesn't happen very often that I'm in the mood to try on clothing. Usually I just get exasperated that nothing fits right and go home in a pique.

Tonight is trash night, so clean and scour the litter boxes

catsallaround

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Went to store for few items(tomorrow husband gets paid so looking forward to that, need NOTHING for the cats/dogs so will be cheap and fast!

Wash.  Mostly cat blankets/mats

Wash floors.

Pretty easy day considering ALL litter got done last day or two  Just sit back and enjoy kitty cats mostly.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Took car to garage for annual check up. Hoping they clean it coz I haven't done that for months. 
   They'd better give it a free full valet in and out as they FORGOT to let me know it was ready for collection despite my leaving messages for them asking for feedback.  (They phoned after they'd closed so I couldn't go in to get it till tomorrow). 

Went to a meeting where I do voluntary work.

Leisurely walk - about 4 miles.

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
  Went to anesthesiologist appointment

Caught up on hospital bills

Watched the last 2 episodes of True Blood.....which I have to say the past 2 seasons have really disappointed me

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Final day of Cinnamon Pickles - they get canned tonight

Laundry

Vacuum and dust in the living room

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Had a nice long lay in.  I hope that counts as it's hard to do!

Walked back to collect my car from the garage. (Yippee, got a full valet, first time it's been washed and hoovered out for months).

Drove to shopping centre and spent too much money. Bought ankle boots, jeans and a shirt as had 20% off.

dejolane

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It seems like everyday is laundry day

Family Dollar

Daughters house to work on the car tonight

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Go to my brother's to feed his dog and let it out x 2

CVS, kohls, Walmart, etc.

Made two pots of kale soup with kale from the garden.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Do the laundry that I didn't get done last night

Run errands - Rick is working OT Saturday morning, so errands have to be done tonight

Scoop, scoop, scoop

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Go to my brothers to take care of the dog
WalMart, Target and the bank
pick tomatoes.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Tried to persuade Mouse that he really would prefer the cooked chicken leg I slaved over a hot stove to prepare last night to the nasty packet food I'd been giving him as a treat over the past couple of days.  (Trying to up protein and fluids)   He thinks not.   

Bought some frozen prawns and tried to persuade Mouse that a chopped up king prawn would be a tasty little treat instead of the spoon of nasty packet food....... He thinks not.  

Ate a pile of ice cream I bought when I went to find something else to try and feed Mouse on. Thinking, may be if all he sees me eat is junk he figures he should get to do that too..... 

catdavidlouis

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Paint vacated rental home we own

Try to get paint out of hair

Listen to Springsteen on patio w/ a Corona

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
 Have been
giggling over everyone's have done's......Some I wish I had, most I'm glad I didn't have to

I went to the park this morning and did an hour of exercise and running

Did laundry

went back out for another 2 mile run this evening

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Tried to persuade Mouse that he really would prefer the cooked chicken leg I slaved over a hot stove to prepare last night to the nasty packet food I'd been giving him as a treat over the past couple of days.  (Trying to up protein and fluids)   He thinks not.   

Bought some frozen prawns and tried to persuade Mouse that a chopped up king prawn would be a tasty little treat instead of the spoon of nasty packet food....... He thinks not.  

Ate a pile of ice cream I bought when I went to find something else to try and feed Mouse on. Thinking, may be if all he sees me eat is junk he figures he should get to do that too..... 
That made me smile this morning! 

When Rick gets home from work this morning (he's doing OT), we're going to a local farmers' market for red onions and whatever else we may find (going to can red onions with honey today; I made some a couple years ago and they are just delicious)

While he's at work, I'm going to work on cleaning this messy house!

Work out in the yard a bit

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Must get up to the garden for green beans, tomatoes, and some green peppers. There are some banana peppers waiting to be picked, too. And (maybe) just a couple cucumbers.

Making freezer cabbage this morning while Rick is at church. Freezer cabbage is just a pickled cabbage that you can freeze. I have only one container left from last year, so need to make more. I bought two gorgeous big heads of cabbage yesterday at the famers' market

Working on some laundry right now (seems like I'm always working on some laundry)

Status
Not open for further replies.