Gas up truck
Plenty of errands

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Pay bills
Walk (have to see how icy it is out first though)
continue with unpacking

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
:lol3:  You are a hoot!!! I hear you about the exercise.....honest I do. I had quit for awhile because there was simply too much other stuff going on. And even though I missed my exercise, it took awhile for me to get back into it. I wanted to, but it was nice not to have to do it. If that makes sense. But on that note? Get thee to the exercise routine! Pronto!
 You won't regret (well, you might for awhile).
:anon: I am still enjoying the extra time I have by NOT exercising. :lol3: But, yeah, one day soon you will see it on my list! But not today!!! :D

1. Larry bought us a tile/grout steam cleaner of all things. He knows I have been hard at work cleaning and scrubbing grout. Today I will try the new steamer. I just don't think anything cleans as good as getting down on the knees and scrubbing. :sweat:
2. Go to two different dentist offices and check them out to see if I feel good about the office, rooms, etc. Terrified of the dentist and not happy to have left my dentist in Illinois.
3. Check out a new grocery store, Strack and Van Til's We didn't know what it was when we first moved here. I thought it was possibly a furniture store. :lol3:

Last edited:

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Did 1.5 miles on my hepped-up treadmill this morning and will do the remaining 2 miles at lunch today, if it's not pouring. (With the incline at ten, it's like climbing a small mountain!)

Help my GF with her computer - she is having trouble with IE and I'm going to download Chrome for her. She also has some other problems that I need to check out (she likes her computer, but she won't do anything with it. Whenever she needs to download or install anything, I have to do it for her....she won't even try; she's afraid she'll damage it.)

Trash night (I hate trash night)

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Staying after work for some graphics coursework

Walk over lunch (and it's gusty out there today!)

It's a tv night tonight....while Rick is bowling, I'm going to turn into a bed potato

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
filing
organizing
exercise bike

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Get the rest of my walk in over lunch

Hit the grocery store (although we may wait to do that until tomorrow.....depends on how dear Richard is feeling)

Laundry, laundry and more laundry (I sorted it out this morning....4 loads)

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Look in the basement for leftover paint from the previous owners. Want to paint doors in the laundry room.
Go to Lowes/Home Depot and look for some shelving.
Tons of laundry, cat, dog and people. :lol3:

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Finish the laundry

Run errands

Work in the basement.....the guy did come in this morning to pick up the rest of the old kitchen cabinets and one piece of countertop. That gives me more space to move around in and I can finally start cleaning again.

(Rick told me this morning, he'd like to put the other piece of countertop on legs with casters, kind of like a roll-around table. And when I'm doing laundry, I can use that to fold clothes. That way, everything will be folded, I can bring it all upstairs and just put it all away. The table can be used for other things in the basement, too.)

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Three things I did today? Hrmn....

1. Laundry

2. Shopping

3. My husband.... (Sorry, I couldn't resist that!) Hahahaha no, I massaged his feet because he was bugging me to!

Status
Not open for further replies.